Non Availability of Birth Certificate in Karachi is called No Entry Certificate. Unlike other cities of Pakistan, No Entry of Birth Certificate in Karachi has proper printed format and much better record keeping.
- Copy of applicant’s valid CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card of Pakistan)
- Copy of applicant’s valid passport
- CNIC copies from parents
- An affidavit from parents confirming applicant’s place and date of birth
- An application for issuance of No Entry Certificate
Pakistani CNIC is not required in case applicant born in Pakistan but later he moved to any other country and don’t hold Pakistani citizenship anymore. CNIC from his/her relative in Pakistan will be required in that case.
Why Non Availability of Birth Certificate?
Non Availability of Birth Certificate is an alternate document for those who are not eligible to obtain NADRA Birth Certificate in Pakistan. It is rarely issued document which are normally issued in following situations:
- For Pakistani citizens born in any other country like many people born in India and moved to Pakistan after partition.
- For Pakistanis with very old date of birth and their birth was never registered before.
- For foreigners born in Pakistan and moved to any other country.
We can assist you to get your NABC from Karachi within 3-5 working days after the receipt of all required documents and information. As shown above NABC in Karachi is consist of two pages with an affidavit from parents or relative.
We can also assist in attestation of Non Availability of Birth Certificate from Notary Public, First Class Magistrate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan, Saudi Embassy, Qatar Embassy, UAE Embassy or any other authority as per your requirement. But this will be considered as separate task and additional documents and time will be needed for this process.
Submit your inquiry now to obtain Non Availability of Birth Certificate in Karachi.